Last updated: Jun 2018
The website www.timpanoaudio.com belongs to Timpano; a Distributor based in Fort Lauderdale, FL-USA. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the website.
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the website and the user experience. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example:
Source: Shipment Tracking
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
The users have the following rights:
Right of access
You can ask us what personal data is being processed (used), why and where. To do this, please send your request at email@example.com from the email address associated with your account.
Right to rectification
Right to be forgotten
If you need to cancel your account at any time, we will permanently remove your account and all information associated with it. To do this, please send your request at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account.
Right to restrict processing
If you believe your personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, you may request limited use of your personal data. To do this, please send your request at email@example.com from the email address associated with your account.
Right to object
If you, decide that you no longer wish to allow your data to be included in our analytics or for us to provide personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, you may contact us to request removal of this data. You can also do this via the unsubscribe link offered in our newsletter emails.
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.