2500 Watts Max Power
1250 Watts RMS Power
Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
3″ Voice Coil 4-Layer High Temperature
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 250 Hz
Fs: 36 Hz
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
– Double Stacked Magnet Competition Grade Series with High Excursion
Entry level competition grade series, for the most extreme customers and the biggest builds!
Timpano T2500 Series was designed to bring the ultimate combination of performance, durability, quality and value. Featuring incredible linear excursion, with top-grade soft parts, American Made voice coils on a colossal cast aluminum styled basket creating a new standard for powerful systems.
- COMPETITION GRADE COMPONENTS: Its double stacked magnet motor drivers a 3″ American made 4-layer CCAW coil on a black aluminum former all coated with high temperature black adhesive. A stiff reinforced non-pressed treated paper cone & high roll foam surround was used to ensure performance on the lowest tones of bass.
- ENDURANCE: This sub is conservatively rated of 2,500 watts peak power / 1250 watts RMS guaranteeing to put out some crazy output. Equipped with a robust double-layered spider with, stitched-on XL tinsel lead wires, to hold a longer play time, maximizing durability.
- HIGH EXCURSION: Bassheads searching for more lows! You can look forward to deep, Low, impact bass in a small enclosure with a generous 1.85″ peak-to-peak excursion. Xmax of 23.5 mm one-way and Max Xmech of 37 mm one-way.
- FEATURES: TPT2500-12 D2 is a quality sub that fits in any audio enthusiast’s budget. Dual 2 Ohm American made voice coils. A chrome vented back plate and unique vented basket design enhances heat dissipation. Stitched cone reinforcement ensures long life.
All the top quality components featured in this sub, as well as its advanced 3-way air flow cooling system, are what ultimately allow for the incredible responsiveness & power handling.
Timpano T2500 series subwoofers will play deeper, with more dynamic range and increase output, after you properly break in your subwoofer. Its suspension is designed to provide a high level of excursion and linear control in ported boxes. A brand new sub will be a little stiff, but with a proper break in, the subwoofer soft parts will stretch out! Which means with less power power you will create the same output with more extended low bass tones.
THIELE-SMALL PARAMETERS – Wired in Parallel Re 0.9 Ohm
|Free Air Resonance||Fs||36 Hz|
|Equivalent Volume||Vas||26.54 Liters|
|Max Mechanical Excursion
|Bl Factor||Bl||8.51 Tm|
|Type||Box F3||Volume||Port Size|
|Compact Sealed Enclosure||44 Hz||1.25 ft3||N/A|
|Compact Ported Enclosure||32 Hz||1.80 ft3||12″ H x 1.50″ W x 20″ Deep|
|Recommended Ported Enclosure||29 Hz||2.60 ft3||13” H x 1.75” W x 22” Deep|
Enclosure Recommendations above do include subwoofer and port displacement.
Great sub! Big bang for my buck!
You may also like…
- 2/4/6 Channel Input
- 5 Volt RCA Outputs
- Subwoofer Level Control
TPT-3603 Way Electronic Crossover