1200 Watts Max Power
600 Watts RMS Power
Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
2.4″ Voice Coil 4-Layer
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 280 Hz
Fs: 32 Hz
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
– Oversized Single Magnet Design
Timpano T1000 is all about deep low tones for small efficient systems. These subs deliver incredible low tones with a small amount of power, This keeps electrical upgrades minimal with less added strain on the vehicle. With high energy, oversized single magnet motor paired with a high foam surround stitched to a heavy-duty competition-grade pressed paper cone, it allows this woofer to play the low notes it was designed for.
– Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone with Flexible High Foam Surround capable of 14 mm Xmax – 1.10″ Peak to Peak Excursion before damage
– Its efficient 2.4″ voice coil is wound in 4 layers at 36 mm height of pure copper wire, giving reliable performance at 600 Watts RMS
– Its motor force comes from a single oversized 40 mm height magnet on a heavy gauge stamped steel basket
– With a total weight of 15.00 Lbs this entry-level subwoofer is the perfect choice for the basshead on a budget
All the top quality components featured in this sub, as well as its advanced 3-way air flow cooling system, are what ultimately allow for the incredible responsiveness & power handling.
Timpano T1000 series subwoofers will play deeper, with more dynamic range, and increase output after you properly break in your subwoofer. Its suspension is designed to provide a high level of excursion and linear control in ported boxes. A brand-new sub is always a little stiff but with a proper break-in, the subwoofer soft parts will stretch out! This means with less power you will create the same output with more extended low bass tones.
THIELE-SMALL PARAMETERS – Wired in Parallel Re 1.8 Ohm
|Free Air Resonance||Fs||32 Hz|
|Equivalent Volume||Vas||39.32 Liters|
|Max Mechanical Excursion
|Bl Factor||Bl||9.88 Tm|