1500 Watts Max Power
750 Watts RMS Power
Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
2.6″ Voice Coil 4-Layer High Temperature
Frequency Response: 28 Hz – 300 Hz
Fs: 43 Hz
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
– Double Stacked Magnet at unbeatable Price Range
Timpano T1500 is a great entry point for a higher performance subwoofer that brings hard-hitting bass in a small powerful package. These subs will perform like a boss on a small amount of power. This keeps electrical upgrades minimal with less added strain on the vehicle. With a high-energy, double-stack motor paired with a high foam surround stitched to a heavy-duty competition-grade pressed paper cone, it allows this woofer to play the low notes it was designed for.
– Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone with Flexible High Foam Surround capable of 16 mm Xmax – 1.25″ Peak to Peak Excursion before damage
– Its large 2.6″ voice coil is wound in 4 layers at 40 mm height of pure copper wire, giving reliable performance at 750 Watts RMS
– Its motor force comes from a double ferrite magnet covered by a rubber Timpano Boot on a heavy gauge stamped steel basket
– With a total weight of 21.72 Lbs this bass machine will reproduce low-end frequencies with authority.
All the top quality components featured in this sub, as well as its advanced 3-way air flow cooling system, are what ultimately allow for the incredible responsiveness & power handling.
Timpano T1500 series subwoofers will play deeper, with more dynamic range, and increase output after you properly break in your subwoofer. Its suspension is designed to provide a high level of excursion and linear control in ported boxes. A brand-new sub is always a little stiff but with a proper break-in, the subwoofer soft parts will stretch out! This means with less power you will create the same output with more extended low bass tones.
THIELE-SMALL PARAMETERS – Wired in Parallel Re 1.8 Ohm
|Free Air Resonance
|Max Mechanical Excursion
Sound Quality is Good .