1600 Watts Max Power
800 Watts RMS Power
Impedance: Dual 4 Ohms
2.6″ Voice Coil 4-Layer High Temperature
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 250 Hz
Fs: 36 Hz
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
– Double Stacked Magnet at unbeatable Price Range
Timpano T1500 is a great entry point for a higher performance subwoofer that brings hard-hitting bass in a small powerful package. These subs will perform like a boss on small amount of power, This keeps electrical upgrades minimal with less added strain on the vehicle. With high energy, double-stack motor paired with a high foam surround stitched to a heavy-duty competition-grade pressed paper cone which allows this woofer to play the low notes it was designed for.
– Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone with Flexible High Foam Surround capable of 16 mm Xmax – 1.25″ Peak to Peak Excursion before damage
– Its large 2.6″ voice coil is wound in 4 layers at 40 mm height of pure copper wire, giving reliable performance at 800 Watts RMS
– Its motor force comes from a double ferrite magnet covered by a rubber Timpano Boot on a heavy gauge stamped steel basket
– With a total weight of 22.48 Lbs this bass machine will reproduce low-end frequencies with authority.
All the top quality components featured in this sub, as well as its advanced 3-way air flow cooling system, are what ultimately allow for the incredible responsiveness & power handling.
Timpano T1500 series subwoofers will play deeper, with more dynamic range, and increase output after you properly break in your subwoofer. Its suspension is designed to provide a high level of excursion and linear control in ported boxes. A brand-new sub is always a little stiff but with a proper break-in, the subwoofer soft parts will stretch out! This means with less power you will create the same output with more extended low bass tones.
THIELE-SMALL PARAMETERS – Wired in Parallel Re 1.7 Ohms
|Free Air Resonance||Fs||36 Hz|
|Equivalent Volume||Vas||63.25 Liters|
|Max Mechanical Excursion
|Bl Factor||Bl||12.13 Tm|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov