3500 Watts Max Power
1750 Watts RMS Power
Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
3″ Voice Coil 4-Layer High Temperature
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 250 Hz
Fs: 30 Hz
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
– Triple Stacked Magnet Competition Grade Series with High Excursion
Experience the ultimate sound pressure, thanks to a high Xmax suspension and outstanding power handling.
Timpano T3500 Series was designed to disturbed the peace! Bang the lows and shake your neighbor’s house, discovering a new world of bass at the next level of performance and reliability. Featuring incredible linear excursion, with top-grade soft parts, American Made voice coils on a colossal cast aluminum styled basket creating a new standard for powerful systems.
- BORN FOR COMPETITIONS: Its triple stacked magnet motor drivers a 3″ American made 4-layer CCAW coil on a black aluminum former all coated with high temperature black adhesive. An ultra stiff reinforced non-pressed treated paper cone & high roll foam surround was used to ensure performance on the lowest tones of bass.
- UNMATCHED ENGINEERING: This sub is conservatively rated of 3,500 watts peak power / 1750 watts RMS guaranteeing to put out some crazy output. Equipped with a robust double-layered spider with, stitched-on XL tinsel lead wires, to hold a longer play time, maximizing durability.
- HIGH EXCURSION= MORE LOWS: Bassheads searching for more lows! Once you hear this sub you’ll finally understand what deep, rich bass sounds like. Thanks to its generous 2.28″ peak-to-peak excursion. Xmax of 29 mm one-way and Max Xmech of 45 mm one-way.
- HIGH QUALITY BUILT: TPT3500-15 D2 is a quality sub that fits in any audio enthusiast’s budget. Dual 2 Ohm American made voice coils. A chrome vented back plate and unique vented basket design enhances heat dissipation. Stitched cone reinforcement ensures long life. Sleek Carbon Fiber Dustcap.
All the top quality components featured in this sub, as well as its advanced 3-way air flow cooling system, are what ultimately allow for the incredible responsiveness & power handling.
Timpano T3500 series subwoofers will play deeper, with more dynamic range and increase output, after you properly break in your subwoofer. Its suspension is designed to provide a high level of excursion and linear control in ported boxes. A brand new sub will be a little stiff, but with a proper break in, the subwoofer soft parts will stretch out! Which means with less power power you will create the same output with more extended low bass tones.
THIELE-SMALL PARAMETERS – Wired in Parallel Re 0.7 Ohms
|Free Air Resonance||Fs||30 Hz|
|Equivalent Volume||Vas||75.65 Liters|
|Max Mechanical Excursion
|Bl Factor||Bl||10.24 Tm|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov
You may also like…
- 2/4/6 Channel Input
- 5 Volt RCA Outputs
- Subwoofer Level Control
TPT-3603 Way Electronic Crossover