Small Footprint Technology!
Timpano amplifiers raise power amplification to a new standard of quality and usability. This new line delivers the most innovative and powerful Brazilian technology in compact full range amplifiers. Loaded with features, it provides an unsurpassed efficiency rate of 80-90% from a small profile heatsink.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Digital class D Brazilian technology allows this amplifier to have a small footprint by integrating a high-speed mosfet power supply with top of line transistors to ensure performance in a small heat sink without compromising performance. Dimensions: 8.75″ depth x 6.20″ width x 3″ height
- POWER: This amplifier is designed to run multiple speakers with the power they need to perform! Systems that demand 1400 Watts dynamic RMS power output at 1 Ohm on 1 channel. Its high efficiency rate of 81% provides more power with less battery consumption.
- FULL RANGE 1 OHM STABLE: A benefit of using a 1 channel full range amp is to be able to wire multiple speakers down to 1 Ohm and dividing the power. Most common setup is 4 speakers of 4 Ohms wired in parallel, providing up to 350 watts per speaker. Other common setups are 8 speakers, 8 tweeters or 8 drivers of 8 Ohms wired in parallel, providing up to 175 watts per component.
- TECHNOLOGY: A smart electronic 4-way protection circuit protects the amp if it gets too hot, if speakers fail causing a short and as well low/high voltage protections! Focusing on sound quality, a response of 10 to 25,000Hz was used to give the best sound reproduction from this tiny amp. This makes it a popular option for systems with many drivers or tweeters.
- FEATURES: 4 gauge power connectors. 10 gauge speaker wire outputs. Variable Gain Control to adjust the amount of signal that is coming into the amplifier. Built-in variable HPF / LPF crossover filters and a 3 band equalizer. This allows tuning for speakers or horn drivers, an easy setup without needing an external crossover.
The TPT-1400EQ offer 1 channel with advanced individual equalization features for Bass, Mid Bass and Mid High, plus the traditional Level, High Pass and Low Pass filters.
Use the application guide for best performance per application, where you can get the full potential of your amplifier.
Number of Channels: 1
Max Dynamic Output: 1400 Watts RMS 1 Ohm
Power at 1 Ohm 12.6 Volts: 1200 Watts RMS
Power at 2 Ohms 12.6 Volts: 700 Watts RMS
Supply Voltage: 11 ~ 16V
Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 25KHz
Crossover Low Pass: 50Hz ~ 25KHz
Crossover High Pass: 10Hz ~ 700Hz
Signal to Noise: > 90 dB
Harmonic Distortion: < 0.9 % THD
Input Sensitivity: 0.2 V
Input Impedance: 12K Ohms
Impedance Output: 1 Ohm
Consumption with Signal Musical: 1A ~ 57A
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to equipment.
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Copper wire and good quality connectors. This guarantees reliability and performance.
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: For this amp use a 60A fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rating data is based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Rated power tested with 100Hz to 1KHz sinusoidal signal and THD <= 10%, with resistant load referring to the indicated measurements. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.