TPT-500.4 2 Ohms
RMS Power at 2 Ohm 14.4 Volts: 4x 115 Watts RMS
RMS Power at 4 Ohm 14.4 Volts: 4x 55 Watts RMS
Bridged RMS Power at 4 Ohms 14.4 Volts: 2x 225 Watts RMS
Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 24KHz
Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.93” x 5.02” x 2
PRICE FOR SINGLE UNIT
Small Footprint Technology!
Timpano amplifiers raises power amplification to a new standard of quality and usability. The new line delivers the most innovative and powerful Brazilian technology in compact full range amplifiers on the market. Loaded with features, it provides an unsurpassed efficiency rate of 80-90% in a compact Class D full range amplifier.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Digital class D Brazilian technology allows this amplifier to have a small footprint by integrating a high-speed mosfet power supply with top of line transistors to ensure performance in a small heat sink without compromising performance. Dimensions: 3.93″ depth x 5.02″ width x 2″ height
- POWER: This amplifier is designed to run your stereo system with the power it needs to perform! 500 Watts maximum dynamic RMS power output of 4x 125 Watts at 2 Ohms per channel. Its high efficiency rate of 87% provides more power with less battery consumption.
- BRIDGEABLE: Double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohms per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 225 Watts RMS
- TECHNOLOGY: A smart electronic 2-way protection circuit protects the amp if it gets too hot or if speakers fail causing a short! Focusing in sound quality, a full range response of 10 to 24,000Hz was used to give the best sound reproduction on this tiny amplifier.
- FEATURES: Heavy Duty 10 Gauge power and speaker wire Inputs. Built-in crossover filters for easy tuning! Choose between a fixed HPF at 90Hz or LPF at 90Hz + 45Hz Bass Boost or just turn it FLAT and use your external crossover or DSP settings. It also includes Variable Gain Control. Level controls are not for adjusting volume. They adjust the amount of signal that is coming into the amplifier from your signal source.
Number of Channels: 4
Max Dynamic Output: 4 x 125 Watts RMS 2 Ohms
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 12.6 Volts: 4x 100 Watts RMS
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 12.6 Volts: 4x 50 Watts RMS
Bridged RMS Power at 4 Ohms 12.6 Volts: 2x 200 Watts RMS
Supply Voltage: 10 ~ 15V
Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 24KHz
Crossover Low Pass: Fixed at 90Hz + 45Hz bass boost
Crossover High Pass: Fixed at 90Hz
Signal to Noise: > 90 dB
Harmonic Distortion: < 0.9 % THD
Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
Impedance Output: 2 Ohms
Consumption with Signal Musical: 1A ~ 17A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.93” x 5.02” x 2”
Weight: 1.12 Lbs
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation and connections to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to the equipment connected to the amplifier;
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Cooper cables and good quality connectors. This guarantees the sound’s quality and fidelity;
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: Use a fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rated data are based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Frequency reference of 1Khz with THD+N to ≤10% in impedances referring to the indicated in each measurement. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov
I can't believe how small this amp is, fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for my motorcycle install.
So far so good
Good and fast shipping and it arrive faster than the expected date
You may also like…
- 4 GAUGE 1500 Watts Amplifier Installation Kit
- 4 AWG 8.4 mm Ring Terminal
- 4 AWG Spade Terminal
- 2 Ohms Stable
- 20Hz ~ 26Khz
- 4x 260 Watts RMS
- 8.11” x 8.11” wide
TPT-1000.4 2 Ohms4 Channel Full Range Amp
- 2/4/6 Channel Input
- 5 Volt RCA Outputs
- Subwoofer Level Control
TPT-3603 Way Electronic Crossover
- 120 Watts Continuous
- 105 dB / 4 Ohms
- 2KHz – 23KHz
- Mounting Depth: 1.39″