Small Footprint Technology!
Timpano amplifiers raises power amplification to a new standard of quality and usability. The new line delivers the most innovative and powerful Brazilian technology in compact full range amplifiers on the market. Loaded with features, it provides an unsurpassed efficiency rate of 80-90% in a compact Class D full range amplifier.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Digital class D Brazilian technology allows this amplifier to have a small footprint by integrating a high-speed mosfet power supply with top of line transistors to ensure performance in a small heat sink without compromising performance. Dimensions: 3.93″ depth x 5.02″ width x 2″ height
- POWER: This amplifier is designed to run your system with the power it needs to perform! 500 Watts maximum dynamic RMS power output on one channel. Its high efficiency rate of 85% provides more power with less battery consumption.
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS with SIGNAL AUTO TURN ON: Attaches directly to systems using speaker-level inputs with signal auto turn-on to eliminate remote turn-on wiring
- TECHNOLOGY: A smart electronic 2-way protection circuit protects the amp if it gets too hot or if speakers fail causing a short! Focusing in sound quality, a full range response of 10 to 22,000Hz was used to give the best sound reproduction on this tiny amplifier.
- FEATURES: Heavy Duty 10 Gauge power and speaker wire Inputs. Built-in crossover filters for easy tuning! Built-in variable crossover filters: HPF ( 10 – 700Hz ) and LPF ( 60 – 22 KHz ). It also includes Variable Gain Control. Level controls are not for adjusting volume. They adjust the amount of signal that is coming into the amplifier from your signal source.
Number of Channels: 1
Max Dynamic Output: 500 Watts RMS 2 Ohms
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 12.6 Volts: 380 Watts RMS
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 12.6 Volts: 150 Watts RMS
Supply Voltage: 10 ~ 15V
Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 22KHz
LPF – Crossover Low Pass: 60Hz to 22,000 Hz
HPF – Crossover High Pass: 10Hz to 700 Hz
Signal to Noise: > 90 dB
Harmonic Distortion: < 0.9 % THD
Input Impedance: 10K Ohms with RCA and 38K Ohms with Wires
Impedance Output: 2 Ohms
Consumption with Signal Musical: 1A ~ 18A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.93” x 5.02” x 2”
Weight: 1.12 Lbs
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation and connections to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to the equipment connected to the amplifier;
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Cooper cables and good quality connectors. This guarantees the sound’s quality and fidelity;
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges.Important: Use a fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rating data is based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Rated power tested with 100Hz to 1KHz sinusoidal signal and THD <= 10%, with resistant load referring to the indicated measurements. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.